Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Model Number:||Single Venner Overhead|
|Working Methods:||Automatic Hot Press||Weight::||Customized|
Energy efficiency High speed hydraulic hot press machine for plywood
The kind of press is suitable for singele veneer decoration board.it can be divided into two styles by the position of the mai oil cylinder,one is overhead style,anther is underneath style.
Single veneer hot press overall design simple,so the cost of equipment is low.belong to the most cost-effective products of all the hot press.the series of machine is mainly used for glossy,matte S,F,and flower stextures,and it is used for furniture decorative boards it is mainly used in the single side laminated board,in particular,it is widly used in the thin boards.
This machine is suitable for steel, plastic materials, the suppression process.
This machine has an independent power sector and electrical systems, and centralized control by the button, process action using PLC control. Jog can be realized, the two semi-automatic operation.
The machines work pressure; stroke range may need to be adjusted according to the process.
1) Free consultation of the equipment is provided.
2) Reasonable purchasing plan and the veneer production line designing plan are offered according to clients' specialrequirement, helping you to select the most suitable machinery equipment.
3) Welcome to visit our factory and examine goods.
Service during the sales
1) We Inspect and test the machine before leaving the factory.
2) We are willing to freely train your technical and first-line operator.
3) We will supply our technical to your factory for installing, debugging and maintaining, but the cost of flight and board loading and worker salary should be paid by buyer.Guaranty time for the main parts of the machine will be 12 months.In this period, if the machines have the problem, we will freely maintain it, but out of the guarantee time, the buyer should pay for it.
1) Engineers are available to service overseas.
2)Videos about installing and debugging the equipment